A regular mindfulness meditation practice can be life changing, reducing stress, improving physical and mental wellbeing and drastically improving your relationships with others. But for many finding the time for regular practice can be hard, which is why I created A Little Peace and Quiet.
A Little Peace and Quiet is the latest project from Oli Doyle (me), author of Mindfulness Plain & Simple, founder of Peace Through Mindfulness and plain speaking mindfulness meditation teacher. It is a complete practice program for mindfulness students.
How does it work?
Every weekday, I send a new mini class to subscribers via email. Mini classes are condensed mindfulness classes in the form of podcasts, which can be accessed on your computer, tablet or smartphone wherever you are, whenever you want to practise – perfect for the busy student. Once posted, these classes are available on the site to subscribers for the next 30 days. All subscribers get access to five new mini classes each week.
I also host regular live classes to give your mindfulness practice a boost.
What you get:
- A mini class (podcast or video) sent to you each weekday
- Access to the last 30 days of classes via your membership login
- Access to live mindfulness meditation classes and workshops
- Access to members-only articles and
- Priority email support from Oli to help untie any knots in your practice
Subscribe now to get a free seven day trial period.